Bathroom ideas for new remodeling projects.
Coming up with bathroom ideas can be some of the most fun you’ll have with home remodeling in Tampa. That said, you might quickly come to realize that the sky really is the limit—especially if you’ve connected with skilled and experienced contractors and bathroom designers.
Looking for some fresh bathroom ideas to help you take your upcoming bathroom remodeling in Tampa to the next level? You need to work with a professional bathroom remodeling company. Professionals can help with aspects of bathroom remodeling such as bathroom cabinet installation and flooring installation. Here are some of the most creative and practical bathroom ideas that homeowners are loving for bathroom remodels in 2019.
Optimize Your Storage for a Stunning Bathroom Remodel
While having a gorgeous, luxurious bathroom is something we all want, too many bathroom ideas focus on appearances without at all addressing functionality. Everything needs to have a place, or else your bathroom remodels euphoria will only last as long as it takes for your toiletries to pile up. For bathroom storage, we like these:
- Vertical storage. Not everything needs to be cramped and stuffed into a drawer. Using smart shelving and carefully-placed wall storage can optimize your usable space while giving your most-used items somewhere to hang out.
- Recessed storage. Ideal for smaller bathrooms or bathrooms that are oft used, storage built into walls or cabinets can provide a lot more room.
- Floating shelving. Shelving placed strategically underneath a vanity, hanging sink, or vessel sink can offer a good deal more storage for meeting your needs.
Consider Your Options for Flooring Installation
Bathroom flooring is one of those bathroom ideas that get too little limelight. Your flooring needs to be attractive, but it also needs to be durable and easy to maintain. You can have all of the above, but knowing your options beforehand can be a massive boon and can help to focus your bathroom ideas more constructively.
For bathroom flooring installation your best options include:
- Laminate. High-quality laminate flooring is an excellent choice for bathrooms. Not only is it capable of looking like anything you want it to, but the material naturally resists moisture and staining—a must for bathroom areas.
- Tile. Particularly ceramic tile, since it is both attractive and bathroom-friendly. Tile can be stunning, lustrous, and comes in a wide range of looks, feel, sizes, and styles.
- Vinyl flooring. Vinyl and plank vinyl is the best of all worlds, as they are an attractive and durable option, as well as quite cost-efficient.
Don’t Neglect Bathroom Lighting Ideas
Even the most effectively designed bathroom spaces can be rendered dingy and less functional if the lighting in your space is sub-par or absent. When mulling over bathroom ideas, take care to note the areas of your bathroom where the most will be going on—the sink, the shower/bath, and so on. These areas need task lighting in addition to decor or aesthetic lighting in order to flow and operate well!
Contact Way Floors About for Bathroom Ideas and Remodeling in Tampa, FL
Looking for a skilled, experienced bathroom remodel and flooring contractor that is capable of taking your bathroom ideas and making them into bathroom realities? With years of experience, a network of top-class vendors, and knowledgeable contractors, Way Floors is the local remodeling company you’re looking for.
Contact Way Floors for more bathroom ideas, or get in touch with our bathroom and kitchen remodeling in Tampa experts online!